Understandably an injury that impacts on the way we think, hear, see, feel and process information; to interpret the world and the environments for which we live, is catastrophic. The impact of such injuries is phenomenal, affecting the person who has been injured, their families, friends and colleagues.
To support people to regain and maximise their level of functional independence following injury.
How We Deliver Neuro Rehabilitation
- We use everyday functional-based tasks and activity as a core part of our therapeutic medium; grading and adjusting tasks depending the clients ability.
- We work in collaboration with our client’s and their families to establish a client-centred rehabilitation plan.
- We have the skills to complete thorough neurological occupational therapy assessments, with comprehensive reports and clear recommendations to address your client’s needs.
- We use Goal Attainment Scaling to measure our client’s progress; unless this method isn’t, for good reason, deemed suitable .
- We enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team, to deliver cohesive and comprehensive rehabilitation for all of our clients.
- We are qualified and skilled in the use of standardised assessments, to support with identifying specific cognitive impairments that are impacting on function.
- We have the knowledge and skills to deliver cognitive occupational rehabilitation that is focused, meaningful to our clients and purposeful.